20.10.09

Dear Water ...






















Dear Water,







You're my first interaction; my first intimate connection... In my hair - root-to-tip, soaking, seeping, drenching. All the way down my crinkle-cute, bumpy, curvy, asymmetric body.  Every day without fear and scorn, you are there - expected.  Freshly coated by your drops - sheilded; protected for the day that lay ahead.  Old layers of days before peeled; washed away. And again - back daily to repeat the cleansing ritual.  You're with me on my darkest days; incoherent storms to remind me of the darkness; to reflect and always without fail - a rainbow expected.... to celebrate You. With me in sunshine; keep me cool on hot days; patiently; ever-ready in stream, lakes, rivers and ocean.  So familiar, like family, like a sistah, you flow with me... and together - we are.

Thank you Water, for unwavering content, to return and to spend my days with me.

With Love
LadyBug

No comments:

Post a Comment