26.8.09

... coulors of you paint my soul ...


the colours of you paint my soul...
brushes of golden bristles wrap around my heart;
sealed with strength.
crimzon veins no longer throb and splurge grey lava lumps to throat longing of truth in one seen by another...
rose bushes now bloom and the choking thorns no longer inhibit the objective of me...
felt by untainted passions of yes...
red tides rush head to toe...
rusted dead cells washed clean by fuschia streams of awe and in my future - u; i see....
mint fresh breaths of new air filled lungs....
goose bumps and hairs on end....
watering taste buds....
wat is this flavour? ....
fruits so sweet - exotic squirts ....
never heard of.... thought of as dormant
crystal streams lighten my brow.... lenses cleansed and sight - universal
wine red; diamond black satin lace threads that is your featherlike touch...
your surrender of your skin upon mine.....
feel the expulsion of gasping wow's from my four chambered pump of life
feel it in the marrow of your bones...
let it creep like grape vines and let its source of life be your smile that induces life...
engulf the sensual i
tickle me pink
tantalizing
hypnotic
....
surreal
.....
no
....
SO REAL
.....
exotic...
infected by
toxicity of you
rare poison
target - one's soul
i drink and sip and lick wet lips
no - no antidote...
let me linger...
drench my soul...
dear artist of life on the unknown....
paint with me our rainbow coloured world
let us ribbon-wrap each other within ourselves...
I've found the true face in i
i see life
i see love
i see you
i love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment