26.8.09

... I Am Woman ...

... I am woman...
No Man do i Woman need or yearn 4.
Ur words... MAN...
Do not heal nor comfort nor induce solice in times of strife...
YOU MAN...
YOU Are NOT
the woman inside I...
My perpetual thawts are not those of ur spoken words...
4 my Eyes see you MAN.
I Woman need not man.
To protect me with brute force...
To bring me gifts of tangible commodoties.
To hear ur monotenous unchanging unmelodious cries of WHINE :
" ... How do i compare thee to a summers day...".
O please wanna be lover spare me exposure 2 ur unchanging conformed cladded facade of society...
I am Woman...
She need not Man...
Woman of soul and eyes with desire 4 the Being in life...
Passion with me companion...
Tease with me friend...
Silence with me solice...
Journey in minds own world with me traveller...
Lyric with me music man...
Touch with me the unthinkable inspirer...
Jump with me free thinker...
Debate with me chairperson...
Lets discover each other...
I am Woman...
U man r friend...
companion...
lover...
storyteller...
SOULMATE ...

No comments:

Post a Comment