16.3.10

dust rising



















whispered breathes in awe of unseen singes and skin crawl


soles of feet shuffle and brush-sh-sh...


doom doom the drums beat
claH! claH! claH!... hands in sync


rushes and surges submerge deep within to reach and call as they sing


...come into me

...embrace me

...show me

...my liberty


breathless highs of evermore sweet cries in 


"rise me up"


"fill me up"


sweet salty tokens in drops of perspired perseverance 


longing aching wrapped around my heart saturated with 


... yes please more

... home is my destiny


chi-kashing chi-kashing




humbled stomps in seek of my salvation to free me of this skin bound realization


vibrations resound through soles of my mortal feet and back up from the ground electricity becomes me


mine mind seeks soulfully  my being's immortality...  


eternity.... rise with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment