15.3.10

one thousand words





















the lucid truths of a rambling mind in unconfirmed letters by my own blind


as seen by eyes and interpreted by heart's ache's.... 
the pains awake and shake in distraught.... 
dreams become un-taught


instant switches of my human defaults and its glitches


profanity resounds in my crown and hurricane storms cloud my sweet sunshine in our destined and believed devine


infestations proclaim the disasters of yester years and her tears within the forlorn reign


induced by pictures of fears and perceived doubts


truth of hearts clutches and her rose coloured glass chamber 


delicate 


brittle 


no longer suckles but yearns to radiate the glow of truths flow


no more of these doubts in journey's path of purpose lined with sweet green 


bitter-sweet humility


and blue-bells of truth...


in my own i now seek for the nectar of these to sweeten my brow


and to pollinate through grace and race against the forsake of my perceived unfaith


true love lies in hearts cure ... 
prevail it shall these one thousand words of hurt and evolution of minds pollution will resignate in my Home's Gate's...

No comments:

Post a Comment