12.3.10

dusty tears



relentless peels off torn shields in this war for redemption... and cries in

... "Am i Truly the only?" ...

pictograms and unheard and unseen telegrams

to see is not the pain

to un-feel makes my tears turn into acid rain

re-ocurred baffles in this lottery of yours .... none are raffles in this match fixed losing game

my win is never due

but soul truth reigns in the agony with which I wait for you

sweet embraces of " I Love You"... long passed and overdue

sweet serenades and stares that lasted days within seconds embrace.... faded ... unstuck in my melted glue

no more untold stories of the heart with a soul hugging embrace...

only forgotten.... fallen .... what is this place?

if it be that for me and my eternity for this journey of soul soley traveled need be

free me of this self taught profanity
unless this be my true tragedy



...sanity...
...return to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment